Sunday, 17 January 2010

Why I scrap, first blog!!



I actually made a front cover and am blogging, I can't quite believe I a, remembered, b, got round to sitting down and scrapping!! and c, blogged about it. Maybe this is a sign of things to come.




This is the front cover and the inside front for my why I scrap 8x8 book. I've not done this size before as normally do smaller mini books and larger Lo's but fancied doing it this size for a change.

Sorry about the bad scanning but it's too late to take decent pictures so scanning it was and even though I tried many times it just wasn't going to go straight!!! I'll replace these pics with decent photos another day.
A bit of a late post for me as I'm trying to stick to going to bed at a certain time and getting up at a certain time, I wan to see if that helps me feel less sluggish in the morning, personally I think I'm just not a winter person and hate getting up when it's dark but it's worth a try.
Thanks for stopping by.
xxx

7 comments:

LazyKay said...

Oh, lovely to see you blogging again - I've missed you.

Love the pages, great colours.

xxxxxxxxx

Linda Elbourne said...

Fab cover ... love the colours!

Maxine said...

Love the simple yet very pretty design of your cover, sounds like a great project, just wish I had more time lol!

allyf said...

Fab cover, love the little bird paper.

Carmen said...

Hi Lindsay - your cover looks great. I'm another loving the paper. It's funny - I feel really sluggish about 6pm and usually nod off in the chair for an hour *g* Must be getting old! (At 32!!)

How did your cake turn out? I know what you mean about not being a baker - hence why I didn't have a cake tin! lol! Hoping this challenge will get me doing more 'proper' cooking.

Pam said...

That's a great start to the album-good luck with the project!!

Janie said...

Beautiful, love the way you have done the cover:)I will keep an eye for the rest if you share it.