Sunday 17 January 2010

Why I scrap, first blog!!



I actually made a front cover and am blogging, I can't quite believe I a, remembered, b, got round to sitting down and scrapping!! and c, blogged about it. Maybe this is a sign of things to come.




This is the front cover and the inside front for my why I scrap 8x8 book. I've not done this size before as normally do smaller mini books and larger Lo's but fancied doing it this size for a change.

Sorry about the bad scanning but it's too late to take decent pictures so scanning it was and even though I tried many times it just wasn't going to go straight!!! I'll replace these pics with decent photos another day.
A bit of a late post for me as I'm trying to stick to going to bed at a certain time and getting up at a certain time, I wan to see if that helps me feel less sluggish in the morning, personally I think I'm just not a winter person and hate getting up when it's dark but it's worth a try.
Thanks for stopping by.
xxx

7 comments:

LazyKay said...

Oh, lovely to see you blogging again - I've missed you.

Love the pages, great colours.

xxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Fab cover ... love the colours!

Maxine said...

Love the simple yet very pretty design of your cover, sounds like a great project, just wish I had more time lol!

ally fiddy said...

Fab cover, love the little bird paper.

Carmen said...

Hi Lindsay - your cover looks great. I'm another loving the paper. It's funny - I feel really sluggish about 6pm and usually nod off in the chair for an hour *g* Must be getting old! (At 32!!)

How did your cake turn out? I know what you mean about not being a baker - hence why I didn't have a cake tin! lol! Hoping this challenge will get me doing more 'proper' cooking.

Unknown said...

That's a great start to the album-good luck with the project!!

Janie said...

Beautiful, love the way you have done the cover:)I will keep an eye for the rest if you share it.