Tuesday 24 April 2007

24th April 2007

Again no crafting today, i must pull my finger out tomorrow and do something!! Waiting for some card I ordered so I can start on some wedding invites at the weekend. Also going to attempt a layout for this weeks challenge on ukscrappers, so that should be interesting, my first attempt at a weekly challenge. Charlotte had the dentist this morning and we were basically told to protect her adult teeth she should eat any sugary food at one time in the day and then nothing else, which when I've looked properly at the food labels, it's very hard to find stuff. Luckily they do like fruit and veg so that's good but even things like yoghurts that are marketed at kids have loads of sugar in!!! I perhaps should have been paying more attention before now!!!

No comments: