Thursday 26 April 2007

26th April 2007


Well as some may know I gave up my full time nursing job and I now childmind full time and stay at home with my own kids while Gary works full time. This is great and I am loving it, I've decided the one thing that really annoys me about it is, deciding what to have for tea every night!!! It's so boring, luckily for me I'm a rubbish cook so Gary cooks 1 or 2 nights a week as he likes it. I get bored half way through wander off to do something else, usually to do with the computer or crafting and next thing I know the dinner is burned!!! or even worse for everyone not quite burned (then I tell them they have to eat it)


I managed to finish a Layout for this weeks challenge on ukscrappers which was to

1, use only bazzil, no patterns

2, use buttons

3, a big title

4, have a border

5, use brown. I can check all these, I think, with the layout shown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're doin' gud so far. Good luck with your race for life fundraiser and training(?!?)

Nice page for the challenge.

LazyKay

xxxxxxxx