Sunday 22 April 2007

My new layouts




These are a couple of 12 x 12 layouts I've done over the last couple of weeks, they are the first ones I've done and i'm quite pleased with them, the flowers are from a 'me and my big ideas' sheet. The journalling on the Charlotte layout says
'A trip to the park with George, Joshua and Katie. Even though you don't see each other very often for weeks on end, when you meet up you play like you only saw each other yesterday'
&
'Having fun on the roundabout & you being the 'bestest' big cousin pushing Katie on the swing endlessly!!!'
C & G Layout
'The morning sun was streaming in through the window, the two of you looked so cute sitting together in your jama's. You were watching Power Rangers - wild force- or one of the current Disney Channel fav's Zoey 101 or H2O. I disturbed you taking the photo but I think you're getting used to me sneaking about with the camera.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your work in a larger format. Lovely layouts. Look forward to seeing more.
LazyKay xxxxx