Monday 2 February 2009

Snow Day




















Obviously I had to do a snow LO today what with a whole extra day to the weekend, no minding babies came and my two were off school so after I'd taken them out to play in the snow we settled in and they played Lego men and watched a DVD while I did a double LO of the pics we took this morning, never have I scrapped photos so quickly!!!

I also have finished Charlotte's book bar a little bit of journalling which I'm going to do now, below are a couple of pages.
I've done a few little tag pages to go in the pockets that have journalling on the other side and I've left space for journalling on most of the pages. She's really pleased with it, which is great.




























4 comments:

Rachel said...

wow thats a very fast turn around of photo to layout well done looks great

Anonymous said...

Blimey, you were on a roll today girl!

Love those pages and your daughter looks like a model on today's photos - great to get them on a page the same day as they were taken.

xxxxxxxxx

Ginny said...

VERY busy gal today...great pics AND LOs..fantastic job :0)

Julia Dunnit said...

Impressive time scale - camera to album..wow! Love the album too - a labour of love.