Tuesday 1 May 2007

1st May 2007

Well another lovely sunny day here, although wind getting up now.

I have begun looking through my family tree stuff (about time as I started it when I was about 15) tonight so have written to a couple of relatives asking if they can give me some info, etc. Going to a family do of Gary's on Monday so I can hopefully quiz lots of people about their parents, aunts etc. Must make a list of the sort of things I want to know!! I feel like a journalist because I bought a new note pad to take with me. They'll probaby all think I'm bonkers.

Looking forward to doing some crafting tonight when kids in bed as Gary is watching footie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good idea to record things as soon as you can. Time goes so quickly. Have you got a tape recorder? It's often good if you have because it keeps the flow of the conversation going.

Good luck!