Sunday 13 May 2007

12th May 2007

Well, I continued to search my partners family on www.ancestry.com when I'd looked at mine. When I got back to his Great Grandfather I found someone else who had done afamily tree and it turns out her mother is my mother inlaw's cousin and they had lost touch. She sent me some great photos of her great grandparents so now for my scrapbook page I have 6 generations of photo's on my side and five on his, so I'm very happy and can get to work putting it all together next weekend.

I've been making Christening cards today for someone at the school to choose from tomorrow & a freind of mine is opening a toy shop andhas said I can put a basket of cards on the counter so I'mvery excited about my first public outlet guess i ought to make some cards!!

No comments: