Sunday 6 May 2007

6th May 2007



Today I have done two layouts, to make up for not doing any crafting yesterday. One pictured of Gary and George at a farm we visited last month, inspired by the http://collectively-yours.blogspot.com/ week 52 challenge. To include circles on a layout as they have been running a whole year(full circle) I have only just discovered this site but it is fab for inspiration
and another layout for an anniversary scrapbook (sshh it's a secret, my parents in law don't have a computer so I should be safe to mention it here!) I'll photograph it tomorrow as finished it tonight and no natural light.

I have also been reading with interest Shimelle Laine's blog http://www.shimelle.com/ and hope to start some of her daily challenges. I love the little felt hearts and have bought my felt dusted off my 'singer' sewing machine and when I have new needles on tuesday will give it a go. Love the idea of sewing but rubbish at it (due to never practicing, I hope) so will let you know how I go!!! Also the mango muffins look yummy so may have to try those with the childminding children and my own children (obviously) next week.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love how the you have used the circles to mimic the tractor tyres. Thanks for playing along with us :)

Anonymous said...

You've made a great job of this - what a great idea.

I like the links you're posting but I keep wandering off into this whole new world - I'll never get back into the real one at this rate!

LazyKay

Karen said...

Great page design, love how you slotted the photos inside the circles. Thanks for playing :)